Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MDESS
Regular Visitor

Incorrect user ID or password.

Dear Team,

I'm trying to sign in using my work mails but it keep saying 

Incorrect user ID or password. Type the correct user ID and password, and try again

i'm  sure that password is correct also no password recovery option appears 

how to deal with this issue , i need to access/create account as as possible Smiley Sad 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@MDESS

If you've forgotten your password, you can use the following link to request a password reset.

https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com

If you're told that your account is not enabled for password reset, you'll need to contact your Office 365 administrator. If you're using the free trial, the administrator is the first person in your organization who signed up.

If you are still having issues accessing your account you can try contacting the support team for password resets. This is not the support number for the Power BI service!

1-800-642-7676

Best Regards,

Herbert

when i'm using link for Reset above it tells me that your accound doesn't exist 

but when i log on it tells me we already know you but wrong password 

Plz help for this issue 😞 

MDESS
Regular Visitor

i need to contact support Team please , but support is available only for pro users

i'm stuck now 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors