Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gauravp
Regular Visitor

Granting Access to Edit a dashboard by others within an organization

Hi All, 

I want to grant access of my dashboard to one of my teamwoker so that he can edit the same dashboard I have made. It would be really helpful if could be please let me know how will I be able to this. Thank you for your time and thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have uploaded this into your Personal Workspace, you won't have any luck.  If you have the ability to create/access an App Workspace, this is exactly what they are perfect for.  You can grant him access, and give him priviledges to edit.  You can also download the PBIX files out to Power BI and then publish over the top.  Of course you'll want to make sure you communicate as there are no real version control.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have uploaded this into your Personal Workspace, you won't have any luck.  If you have the ability to create/access an App Workspace, this is exactly what they are perfect for.  You can grant him access, and give him priviledges to edit.  You can also download the PBIX files out to Power BI and then publish over the top.  Of course you'll want to make sure you communicate as there are no real version control.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors