Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ktoomey86
Regular Visitor

Google Analytics no Auto Refresh

I have set up a dataset that pulls from a MySQL database and joins with an Google Analytics Table.  I am unable to set up an Auto Refresh VIA gateway connection.  Is this not possible? or am I setting up incorrectly?

The "use a data gateway" option is greyed out

GA.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@ktoomey86

You can only use personal gateway here. If you want to use on-premises gateway, all the data sources should belong to the same gateway. But google analytics is not in the supported data source of on-premises gateway. So it is not possible to add Google Analytics as data source in Manage gateways.

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@ktoomey86

You can only use personal gateway here. If you want to use on-premises gateway, all the data sources should belong to the same gateway. But google analytics is not in the supported data source of on-premises gateway. So it is not possible to add Google Analytics as data source in Manage gateways.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors