Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

swan1099
Helper I
Helper I

Google Analytics Refresh Failure - Measure Not Specified

Hello,

Utilizing PowerBI Desktop, I've created a report utilizing our GA data. Everything works as expected in PowerBI desktop & no errors are thrown.

I've then published it into the service, and have scheduled an auto refresh, which is failing and is giving the error:

Processing error:

Google Analytics requires that at least one measure be specified.

This has me a bit confused as there are no errors like this present in the desktop file?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @swan1099,

Please click Refresh Now to refresh the dataset in Power BI service. At the same time, please refresh the same report in desktop.

If the issue still only happen to dataset in service, please republish the report from desktop to service, then refresh manually for the dataset to see if it works.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Qiuyun,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately your solution below did not work. The service still failed to refresh (see attached) after the updated desktop file was again published. No issues from the desktop service when the file was refreshed either. 

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors