Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

miguel1206
Helper II
Helper II

Get data of Admin Portal

I have access to see usage dashboard in Admin Portal, but dashboard is real-only, actually I can't apply filters, I would like to know if is possible to get data to build my own dashboard, or I need another permission in admin portal.

Best Regards

Miguel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@miguel1206 You can get at the audit logs in O365, then you can follow this walkthrough built by Chuck Sterling to extract into Power BI and do whatever you'd like.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@miguel1206 You can get at the audit logs in O365, then you can follow this walkthrough built by Chuck Sterling to extract into Power BI and do whatever you'd like.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors