Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bilal_321321
Helper I
Helper I

GDPR compliance

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Power BI and before we make the decision to go ahead and use it across the business, we need to know if the data is secure? There isn't any personal information we intend on using but just in case people do start in the future I just want to make sure as long as we dont publish it to public sites the data will be secure.

Only reason I ask is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force next year and affects a lot of data stored.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Bilal_321321 Check out the security article and download the whitepaper for the highly detailed information around this subject.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Bilal_321321 Check out the security article and download the whitepaper for the highly detailed information around this subject.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors