Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

drikyboy

Filter on the right side - reports/dashboard full view

I've been trying to check on how to remove the filter on the right hand side of the screen when you go full screen mode. I wanted to present my reports on a full screen without the filter acting like a side bar on the right. I know this can be hide but is there a way to hide it entirely so I can have a full white background without a line on the right? If you look below it is it is hidden but the line with the word "Filters" is still there, if possible to hide it entirely. 

Filter bar on the right.PNG

Thanks for the help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@drikyboy Full screen for report will always show filter pan even if you don't have any filters applied but if you pin live page as a dashboard or any other dashboard full screen will not have right hand side filter pane.

View solution in original post

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@drikyboy

Currently it's not supported to hide entire filter bar for reports in Full Screen mode. Only dashboard will not have that filter bar. For your requirement, please submit a feature request on Ideas, or vote this idea and add additional request.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you use a dashboard then you are forced to have the title.   Its as if Microsoft are determined to prevent us designing attractive full page dashboards.

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@drikyboy

Currently it's not supported to hide entire filter bar for reports in Full Screen mode. Only dashboard will not have that filter bar. For your requirement, please submit a feature request on Ideas, or vote this idea and add additional request.

Regards,

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@drikyboy Full screen for report will always show filter pan even if you don't have any filters applied but if you pin live page as a dashboard or any other dashboard full screen will not have right hand side filter pane.

Thank you sir @ankitpatira

@v-sihou-msft I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors