Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

minhvuong93
Helper II
Helper II

Filed map by Territory by multiple Geocodes

Dear all,

Is there any possible way that we can create "Filled Map" using the geocodes (Lattitudes , Longitudes) ?

I have a mapping like the below . It look nice with the color. However, I want to create the Boundary (Territory Border) between these 2 Customers' outlets .

Do anyone have any suggestion? I appreciate a lot !

Current visualization using ArcGis Map on Power BiCurrent visualization using ArcGis Map on Power Bi

I want to create the border for the area (almost like a heat map but 2 color separated)I want to create the border for the area (almost like a heat map but 2 color separated)

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @minhvuong93,

Have you tried applying a Reference Layer for the area where you want to add the the Boundary on the ArcGis map in this scenario? Here is a similar thread for your reference. Smiley Happy

arcgis2.PNG

Regards

Thanks @v-ljerr-msft for the recommendation . However I cannot find a map on ArcGis of my country with detail into District / Ward....

Hi @minhvuong93,

If your organization has a shapefile that defines custom boundaries (water districts, sales districts, or zoning boundaries, for example), you can publish it as a hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Online, and then add it as a reference layer to your ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visualization. To use custom reference layers, they must be publicly shared, hosted polygon feature layers in ArcGIS Online. For more details about add custom reference layers to ArcGIS, you can refer to this article. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors