Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Extended pro trial activation

Dear all,

I'm eligible for power bi extended pro trial (i.e one year trial). I received a notification earlier saying that I'm eligible for extended pro trial. But the notification is not available now. How can I activate my extended pro trial?

Please help. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
erinjlindquist

I have the same issue. I've been a user of PowerBI since before May 2017 and should be eligible for the extended Pro Trial through May 2018, but I don't have the notification allowing me to activate the offer. PUID: 100300008C1209A8. Currently I only have 15 days left of my Pro Trial. How can I get this extended?

Thanks,

Erin

erinjlindquist

I have the same problem. I've been a user of PowerBI since before the May 2017 switch and should be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial through May 2018. However, I don't see a notification allowing me to accept the trial, as it was suggested there should be: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-extended-pro-trial/. 

PUID: 100300008C1209A8

JonnyH
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue can someone help ?

Ajay
Employee
Employee

Can you send me a message with your email address and location? 

Senior Program Manager,
Power BI, Microsoft.

Hi, I also have the same problem. Is there anyway I can get the extended pro trial activation? Thanks!

Hi Ajay,

I have the same problem on  Extended Pro Trial activation.

How can I get in touch with you?

Thank you.

I think i have the same problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors