Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Heather2019

Export data from Power Bi

Dear Sirs,

I would like to ask a couple of questions:

- Could I export data from the Exchange Oneline - User activity for instance to Excel automatically? I mean I would like to export the data automatically to a dynamic table or to charts. (And would like to avoid monthly formatting and manipulation). Is it possible and how do we this? powershell?

- In my report, the locationcountry attribute displays the countries with the ISO code instead of the full country name. Can we ask Office 365 to interpret these codes so that the countries are displayed completely?

- In my report and then export, I noticed that we have all the admin accounts. How can we exclude these accounts before exporting the data to excel?

Thank you for your help, I begin with PI 😉

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Heather2019,

Could I export data from the Exchange Oneline - User activity for instance to Excel automatically? I mean I would like to export the data automatically to a dynamic table or to charts. (And would like to avoid monthly formatting and manipulation). Is it possible and how do we this? powershell? 

It looks like this question is more related to Exchange.

In my report, the locationcountry attribute displays the countries with the ISO code instead of the full country name. Can we ask Office 365 to interpret these codes so that the countries are displayed completely?

Is the report you mentioned here a Power BI report? I don't think Power BI report can interpret codes to full country names automatically.

In my report and then export, I noticed that we have all the admin accounts. How can we exclude these accounts before exporting the data to excel?

Please illustrate your question with more details.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yuliana

I am really speaking about Power BI Pro / Content Pack which i consult online.

In this content pack you have many reports available, one concerns "Exchange online - user activity"  as shown below and contains graphs and a table with all the detailed data for this report (UPN, EXO_TotalofAllActivities). You can export these data to excel (xlsx or .csv). then I have to format the data. My question is if i decide to format the data with a dynamic table or a graph is it possible  to have automatic updates on the monthly basis on the same excel (monthly basis = when MCS has updated the report) ?

When you export the data to excel, you export all the properties of your report, like the UPN, I just want to exclude the admin accounts present in the UPN column because they spoil my result. is it possible to do this?

Thank you

ReportEOL.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors