Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CerescosBI
Frequent Visitor

Errores de icono

Hi everyone,

I´ve developed and shared 6 reports from my administrator account, but some users, who has access of this reports, have an "icon error" (image1) when try to access it from the dashboard.  

We know how resolve it momentarily (icon update with-image2), but when we update the dataset or they restart theirs profiles, they have the same issue onemore time.

------------

Buenas tardes,

Desde mi cuenta desarrollé 6 informes con conexión al dataset de un informe base, no tengo ningún inconveniente cuando entro con mi cuenta de desarrollo a los informes, pero cuando algunos usuarios a los que les compartí el mismo intentan ingresar tienen el problema que muestra la imagen:

errorPowerBI.png

Descubrimos que para ingresar tenían que actualizar los iconos

Actualizar iconos.png

Pero esto soluciona el problema momentáneamente, ya que después cuando hacemos alguna modificación al dataset o cuando cierran sesión, vuelven a tener el mismo problema.

Regards/Gracias,

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hola.
Estoy tratando de quitar el título y subtítulo de un icono (anclado de un hoja completa de un informe) en la opción editar detalles.

Captura2.PNG

Termino y cuando doy a aplicar me sale este error.Captura.PNG 

Ayuda por favor.
Lo que quiero es que solo se vea el icono y no lo que dice "Prueba_PANEL_VPO" y tampoco "NS APP".

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CerescosBI,

In your scenario, did the dashboard data comes from the data source Power BI service? If that is a case, it's a known issue that users get tile errors when view the this kind of shared dashboard. Engineers are currently working on a fix for this issue and expected to be deployed by end of May.

By the way, as this is English forum, please describe issue in English so that we can understand the issue better and give prompt response.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Yes, it has the data source Power BI service. I hope the engineers may fix it soon.

I posted it in english and spanish, because I know this community has spanish people too. 

Regards,

Hi @CerescosBI,

As you can see my previous post, the issue will be fixed at the end of the May, you can test it again on next Thursday, if issue persists, please feel free to let me know. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

We still have issues with our reports.  And We have two new issues, the first of them was published by me since 2 days ago, another one is: today we couldn´t update our dataset.  Both of them are about timeout

Tipo de origen de datosSQL
Error de procesamientoMicrosoft SQL: Query timeout expired
URI de clústerWABI-SOUTH-CENTRAL-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Identificador de actividadc335201a-0c73-1f24-3880-e0ac4ac8857d
Identificador de la solicitud257331e4-bb03-b7b2-03e7-7f4e513410c9
Hora2017-06-02 14:52:47Z

Thank you in advance

Since 20 minutes ago my reports doesn´t work!, and I can´t develop new reports because my dataset is fall.

The error is:

Memory error: The memory used for the current operation exceeds the memory limit for the workload group ''.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity IDffdf7afb-b65b-43e0-a230-326c161e874d
Request ID960397bb-3833-403c-19df-1df49dfb2d82
Correlation ID96f297ae-da2f-9d7f-42b5-8ba1fd8cf616
TimeWed May 31 2017 10:01:21 GMT-0500 (SA Pacific Standard Time)
Version13.0.1700.2352
Cluster URIhttps://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Sin título.jpgSin título2.png

Sin título3.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors