Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MiguelSaldana77
Resolver I
Resolver I

Drill Down order levels

Hi, I want to know if Its posible to change the order of elements in a visual been in Power BI Services. Let me explain better.

In Desktop when you work with a visual, you define the order of the visual levels. And you easily know which level is the next on drill down. Unlike on web you lose that visual order. See the images.

There is a way to order the levels and measures of the visuals?report_edited.jpgReading_View.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @MiguelSaldana77,

The fields and measures added to "Visual level filters" on service is ordered alphabetically by default. Currently, there is no method to customize its order.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Ok, And Other cuestion

There is an option that let me know , In which level we are? Maybe I'm in the level 2 of the drill down.  I want that the final user not get lost doing Drill Down. Something that always be visible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors