Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

josipinho
Helper II
Helper II

Disabling AM/PM in timestamp

Hi folks, I usually work on pwer BI Desktop and just started uploading those reports into the cloud. I noticed that no matter what format I choose for my datetime value, it seems as if the Power BI App adds AM or PM and reformats my selection.

I want it to be shown as date and time in 24h format, without the AM or PM at the end.

It seems brutally simple and yet I wasted an hour already trying to figure it out. 

What am I missing ??

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @josipinho,

After test and research, the Date in my phone also can't display the format, which is inconsistent with the format in Power BI desktop. I think it is always changed to UTC time. I don't think we can change it in Power BI to mobile support team for more details. The mobile support team email: mpbisup@microsoft.com .

Thanks,
Angelia

Thanks for the reply Angela.

It just seems so ridicolous that something like this can't be disabled and that without any warning or question the service just changes the format in which my data is displayed...

Hi @josipinho,

You're welcome. I guess it's related to the design behavior of PBI. You can report it to the product team.

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors