Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

zozozo
Frequent Visitor

Data not fully loaded

hi..

i have connected zendesk to power bi service as datasource,

but when i want to build visualization in the power bi service, the data loaded doesnt match with the actual data.

For example, now is august and I want to get data from august but the data loaded range only between 1 December 2015 to 4 April 2016.

and also somehow when i used refresh now at zendesk dataset, some of the april data disappear...

are these problem comes from power bi service dataset or from the zendesk ?

sorry if my question out of place

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@zozozo

I’m not familiar with Zendesk, but I think you can take a look at following two links. It seems that Power BI Service will not pull achieved tickets from Zendesk.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Zendesk-Ticket-Limitation/m-p/8696/highl...

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/204617638-Microsoft-Power-BI-and-Zendesk-data

Best Regards,

Herbert

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Hmm, that's strange and since you are in the Service, not much troubleshooting that you can do. My initial guess would be that there is some sort of limit to the rows returned from whatever service is feeding information from zendesk but that is only a guess. I mention this because I have seen this issue with the OData feed from Project Online. Will probably need to contact the makers of the content pack you are using, I would assume zendesk.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors