Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mblouin
Regular Visitor

Data missing in power bi connector for team services (work item- kanban, Test ressutls, ...)

Hi I'm using team services (VSO) and I see there is missing data from the field.  I do not see anything regarding work item- kanban, Test ressutls, build/release management

Can I have an idea when this will be available through the connector ?

3 REPLIES 3
Kutti
Frequent Visitor

Hi ,

When I am query the VSO through the Visual Studio Team Service connector , I am not able to get the fields such as Bug description/Partner Comments/Repro Steps . Please let me know is there any way to get those fields

Also currently it doent give the history data of a particular work item . Please let me know is there any way to get the full history of a work item rather than the partial history (daily aggregation data)

Regards,
Kutti

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mblouin,

Based on my research, only Current state, trend data, and rollup work items are available in the Power BI connector for Team Services currently. And both Test Results and Work Item - Kanban are TBD. For more information, please refer to this article: What's available in the Power BI connector for Team Services.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi ,

When I am query the VSO through the powerbi connector , I am not able to get the fields such as Bug description/Partner Comments/Repro Steps . Please let me know is there any way to get those fields .

Also currently it doent give the history data of a particular work item . Please let me know is there any way to get the full history of a work item rather than the partial history (daily aggregation data)

Regards,

Kutti

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors