Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data missing after refresh in Power Bi Service

I am using Power BI pro License. I have a personal gateway installed in my laptop.  Both Schedule refresh and refresh now is not working as expected.

Also the data which was there in the report when i published is disappearing when i do refresh now manually. I am loading around 120,000 rows.

have anyone faced this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous Data refresh in power bi is full and not delta. So every time you refresh dataset in power bi service it is replaced by what is in your data source. So the fact that you're seeing lesser number of rows in power bi service may be due to number of rows less in your data source at the time of refresh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Gateway is not working changed the gatewy to use on premise data gateway and now it is working but still refresh is not automatic eventhough i have scheduled it.

@Anonymous

When you configure a time for scheduled refresh, there can be a delay of up to one hour before it begins. Make sure the Enterprise Gateway is running and you edit correct credentials. Then you can check if the refresh occured times within a period in Refresh History. 

Reference:
Data refresh in Power BI

Regards,

Hi All

we have created power bi reports on Dynamic CRM using power bi desktop and we are using ownerid.name column from incidentset entity , we are getting value in desktop but when we publish to powerbi services we are missing owerid.name value after refresh . all other columns are geeting latest value after refresh, what is the issue , how to solve this .

Hi All

we have created power bi reports on Dynamic CRM using power bi desktop and we are using ownerid.name column from incidentset entity , we are getting value in desktop but when we publish to powerbi services we are missing owerid.name value after refresh . all other columns are geeting latest value after refresh, what is the issue , how to solve this .

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors