Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TheITBadger
Frequent Visitor

Credentials invalid for scheduled refresh after Personal Gateway is restarted (server is rebooted).

Have an issue where the credentials I have set for scheduled refresh on a Sharepoint Online data source become invalid a day or two after I restart the server that the PBI Personal Gateway is on. Credentials change to 'anonymous'. We re-enter the proper credentials in PBI online and things work fine again. Password hasn't changed at all. This happens every month.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @TheITBadger,

After test, I restart my service, the Personal Gateway is online, and the credentials work fine. Please update your gateway to latest version, and check if there still have the same issue.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @TheITBadger,

After test, I restart my service, the Personal Gateway is online, and the credentials work fine. Please update your gateway to latest version, and check if there still have the same issue.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors