Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

iatg

Content Pack email defaults

On the content packs, when I insert email addresses and "Update" the email format defaults to a domain/user format (username@domain.com) instead of staying with the actual email address. It is clear that the system recognises the email address as it is pulling the accurate domain/user and so forth however the email address is not corrospndant to that format and therefore will not reach the recipiant. How can this be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

What do you mean by the system won't reach the receipient? In case of content packs, no email is sent to the user. The content pack becomes available to the user when they go to Power BI and Get Data -> My Organization.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

What do you mean by the system won't reach the receipient? In case of content packs, no email is sent to the user. The content pack becomes available to the user when they go to Power BI and Get Data -> My Organization.

I was under the impression that to view the pack that yes, they would become availabel however that the user woudl also recieve an email telling them that the content pack was availabel for them to view and send a link.

Either way at present they are unable to view when they go to view their content packs on the site. We looked at that also.

Yup, ignore that. You got it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors