Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

webportal
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Certified Power BI Training

Hello,

I've been searching but couldn't find out if there's already an anwser for this.

Is there a certification (provided by Microsoft) to Power BI instructors/consultants? How can I or my company get such a certification?

Thank you in advance for your support.

1 REPLY 1

@webportal There is no certification persay. Depending on what area of business you are in i can take this question one of two ways.

You are in Professional Services and you want to gain recognition for knowing/understanding Power BI. In this instance, I would look at requesting information on what it takes to be a Power BI Partner.

Within the partner network there are compentencies that can be taken.

If you just want certifications like the MCP/MCSA/MCSE certification route -> there are none of those yet. The only thing that resembles a certification is to take the EDx Course here. Although, I don't know when it was last updated, or if it stays recent.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors