Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

micjo01

Cannot delete file in dashboard

Hi,

When I try to delete the file Leonidas Dashboard.xls in https://bi.3esynaptiq.com/sites/leonidas/Dashboards I get this error: Cannot complete this action.   Please try again later.  Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation.

I cannot replace the file either. It says that the file is inexistent.  

What can I do to delete this file ?

Thanks

Regards

Joeri Michiels

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
micjo01

We solved the issue.  The disk that contained the sql server log files was full.  After increasing the disk size, we were able to delete the file.

Thanks again.

regards

Joeri Michiels

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
micjo01

We solved the issue.  The disk that contained the sql server log files was full.  After increasing the disk size, we were able to delete the file.

Thanks again.

regards

Joeri Michiels

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@micjo01

How do you delete file in Power BI Dashboard? As far as I know, there are only tiles or live pages in Power BI dashboard. I cannot find any option to add and delete file in Power BI dashboard.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors