Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

swapnilsd08
Frequent Visitor

Cannot Embed Power BI Dashboard into Microsoft SPIN (Sharepoint Online)

Hello,

I have followed the necessary steps required to be done to embed my dashboard on SPIN.

Enabling Site Pages ("Modern" Pages)
The first thing to check are your Office 365 Tenant settings and SharePoint Online Administration settings. You will need administrative privileges to your tenant in order to perform these procedures.

Enabling First Release Features

• Navigate to https://portal.office.com and logon as an administrator
  • On the left-hand side, expand Settings and then Organization profile
  • Under Release preferences, make sure that the release track is First release for everyone or First release for selected users and that you are one of those users

Enabling SharePoint Online Preview Features

• From within the Office 365 administration portal, scroll down and expand Admin centers on the left-hand side and choose SharePoint
  • Click over to the new tab that opens and on the left-hand side select Settings
  • Scroll down until you see the option for Site Pages and select the radio button Allow users to create Site Pages
  • Scroll down until you see the option for Prevew Features and select the radio button Enable preview features
  • Scroll down and click OK

Somehow, I am not able to enable the Site Pages.

Please help!

Thanks,

Swapnil

1 REPLY 1
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@swapnilsd08

What do you mean “not able to enable the Site Pages”. Please refer to my screenshot below, I followed the above steps and can select the proper options and click OK.

Cannot Embed Power BI Dashboard into Microsoft SPIN (Sharepoint Online)_1.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors