Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Birdjo
Resolver II
Resolver II

Can't open the report in Dynamics 365 for Operations

Hello,

I have developed some reports using the OData Feed and published the report to PBI Service. I made a dashboard with one tile and pinned the tile do Dynamics 365.

When I click the tile it should redirect me to the report but it doesn't and this is what it shows:

Does anyone know how to fix that?

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Birdjo

I haven't encountered this issue. As I tested, it will navigate to report properly when I click the embed tile.

What are the visuals included in tile and report?

Can you click the dashboard to access the related report and refresh the data properly on Power BI Service?

Regards,

Hello @v-sihou-msft

I've tested with bar charts. In PBI Service everything works properly.

I've tested opening the Office 365 Adoption content pack in Dynamics 365 for Operations and it works properly.

Another issue is that when I deploy a report uploaded to LCS, I can't open the report catalog as you can see on this image.

It look's like it has something to do with the workspace. I have no problems in viewing reports based in My Worskpace.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors