Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gopichilla
Resolver III
Resolver III

Can't able to acccess PowerBI Service admin account?

I can't able to access my powerbi admin account on the network which I can access a different account which is not a admin account. And even i can't able to view any published links on the same network.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @gopichilla

For the “Publish to Web” issue, please go to Settings in Power BI Service, click on Manage Embed Codes to check if the embed code of your report is deleted, if it is deleted, you will get error message ”This content is not available” .

Moreover, I can successfully sign in Power BI Service with a admin account. I would recommend you delete cache/cookies in your browser and check if you get same issue, also try signing in using other browsers on another machine.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

No, only from same network in my organisation.
My network admin was changed some custom settings in network.
Now it is working, they was added custom links in firewall.

Thanks for helping.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@gopichilla You can't log into the Power BI Service, or you don't have access to the Admin portal? Are there error screens you are getting, can you be a bit more specific on what you don't have access to?

I don't understand the published links in same network comment...

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

On my organisation we have firewall restriction but i can able to access my personal account with out any restrictions, but coming to power bi admin account as created by using office365 licence it is unable to load any data it keep on loading but signin is happening.

And from my normal account i published dashboards to web but i can't access on same network.

First screen for Published on web error:

Powerbi err.PNG

Admin Account Access error:

Powerbi error.PNG

Hi @gopichilla

For the “Publish to Web” issue, please go to Settings in Power BI Service, click on Manage Embed Codes to check if the embed code of your report is deleted, if it is deleted, you will get error message ”This content is not available” .

Moreover, I can successfully sign in Power BI Service with a admin account. I would recommend you delete cache/cookies in your browser and check if you get same issue, also try signing in using other browsers on another machine.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I checked that report is available in the Embed Codes and I try to open that link it is showing the same issue.

Power BI Admin account I tried in different ways but the same issue it is showing still loading.

Please solve the issues.

Thanks, 

Same link I am able to open in my mobile(other networks) but the same link I am unable to open on my local network(Computer).

Hi @gopichilla,

Does the issue still occur when you sign in Power BI Service using other computer(different network)?

Regards,
Lydia 

No, only from same network in my organisation.
My network admin was changed some custom settings in network.
Now it is working, they was added custom links in firewall.

Thanks for helping.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors