Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bobrin
Advocate III
Advocate III

Arrange Report Visuals

Now that there is an "Arrange" button in the desktop (Send to Back,etc...) it now needs to make its way to the service.  For example I created a shape and placed in the background via 'send to back'.  I published to the service and then went to make an edit on the same report.  I accidentaly selected the shape and it received primary focus and I had no way to 'send it back' again....  I had to abandon my other changes to get it back in position and start again....

4 REPLIES 4
Amanda
Employee
Employee

Thanks @bobrin and @kcantor for the feature suggestions. You can suggest/vote on the ideas at ideas.powerbi.com to help us prioritize adding these features. 

Hi everyone. Both of these features are live in the Service and Desktop! In the service you can press Ctrl-Z to undo (there just isn't a button for it in the UI!). We've also made the send to front/back behaviour a bit more intuitive so it should be easier to work with.

HTH

Will

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WillT, Did the buttons to arrange visuals in the service get removed?  I've been searching for them and can't find them and have found other posts where people have been asking for this feature without a solution.

Thanks,

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

An undo button during edit would be most helpful.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors