Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dmgdotnet
Advocate I
Advocate I

Architecture of PowerBI Service

I'm looking for information on how the PowerBI service operates in terms of server location, does anyone have any references or documentation they can point me to?  We have users in all continents and are running with SSAS live connect and I want to ensure the performance is as fast as possible and also want to architect some failover options possibly with geo redundancy. Any information on how the service operates would be great i.e. user in New Zealand goes to app.powerbi.com, is the server they are directed to in the US?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@dmgdotnet The security white paper that you can download here is what you are looking for. 

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@dmgdotnet The security white paper that you can download here is what you are looking for. 

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors