Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sshekar7
Frequent Visitor

ArcGIS maps in embed code not working

Hi,

I published a report to web which has ArcGIS maps for power BI, but when i go to the link i get message which says "For embedded visuals, ArcGIS Maps for Power BI(Preview) is currently not supported". 

I searched on the forums and there were comments if that if i get a power BI pro license then this will work. I upgraded to power bi pro (paid version) and its still not working.

Can you anybody confirm if its supposed to work for paid pro power BI or is it just not supported by ArcGIS... the frustration is that i spent half a day doing all the maps and now it feels like waste of time..

I even registered took trail with ArcGIS online and on that clustering of locations is not there! it will just show locations or heat map but not the third option clustering which is there is power bi...  

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

My guess is that it will be available once Power BI premium capacity is bought and used to embed reports. 

Can the Power BI team confirm this? 

ArcGIS maps are not  yet supported with Publish to Web. There's a table in the following doc showing where it's currently supported:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-tutorial-arcgis/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors