Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

iDataDrew
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

App Workspace Update Error...

Anyone else getting this error when trying to update an app workspace?

app_workspace_error.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @iDataDrew,

Please try to publish app again, as last 24 hours, Power Bi is rolling out licensing changes across the production clusters and free users (possible that PRO Trial or some PRO users might) see interruptions in service.

If issue persists, please click Show technical details and share the detail error message.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft still getting an error.  The details is just a bunch of ID gibberish.

app_workspace_error.PNG

Hi @iDataDrew,

Which action did you do to change the app workspace? Can you share the detail steps for us to reproduce the issue?

Please run the Fiddler, repeat the steps to modify and publish app work space. Share .saz file here.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Same error Here, please help

{ Something went wrong

Failed to publish app.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID49fd93fd-658c-9f36-67cf-4f0a1d3a7a29
Request ID5483b025-abf3-bafc-e50e-5992034c7420
Correlation ID2f9a5656-bbe4-27a2-a09a-2f8bc1fd4583
TimeTue Jun 20 2017 11:09:25 GMT+0300 (GTB Daylight Time)
Version13.0.1700.2502

Hi @demanious,

Which action did you perform then the error throws out? Please share detail steps.

Please collect .saz file and share it here. You can run Fiddler with HTTPS enabled, then repeat the steps until the error occurs.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Actually, i haven't made any huge action. One thought was due to new table preview and matrix preview.(this report was created before the update) I can see them on the desktop but not on the service, at this specific report. I've tried to undo any changes but nothing happened.

The problem with the table/matrix preview not appearing in older reports (after i've republished them with the new feature from desktop, to service) is quite common to me.

The .daz files u asked etc all sound Chinese to me, I am just a user, not a programer.

Thank you for the interest.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors