Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shariq
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled refresh - subscription error

Hello,  

I've been trying to use the new Scheduled refresh option in Power BI Report Server October 2017. The refresh fails with the message: "Something went wrong. Please try again later.",  and no more information about this error.
My .pbix file is correctly uploaded on a server.

Someone could help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shariq,

Which Power BI report server do you run? Please try to update to the latest version 14.0.600.438 then try again. 

Also you can find if any detail error message logged in log files(C:\Program Files\Microsoft Power BI Report Server\PBIRS\LogFiles). 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This issue is still outstanding! Why did you categorize it as solved....?!!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shariq,

Which Power BI report server do you run? Please try to update to the latest version 14.0.600.438 then try again. 

Also you can find if any detail error message logged in log files(C:\Program Files\Microsoft Power BI Report Server\PBIRS\LogFiles). 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Was upgrading the solution? I am on 14.0.600.442 and have this issue as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors