Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RavinderSunkara
Advocate II
Advocate II

Export Data not working after Power BI Report Server March 2018 Update

Team,

Request you to fix the Export Data option in the matrix table. The export option was working better until october 20l7 Report server update.

12 REPLIES 12
cbriglia
Helper I
Helper I

Has this been fixed? I cannot export data from any PBIRS Matrix visuals.

Hi,

I found that the fix did seem to work for us, however in Chrome it required first clearing the cookies from the browser (possibly other browsers too) before it worked as expected. Haven't had an issue since then. Hope that helps!

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed - this is a showstopper issue for us. Can you advise an ETA

Have also come across this issue here - also a major problem for us. @Microsoft Please could we get some feedback on the issue - thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export data function is fixed with PBIRS Version 1.2.6660.39920 (Build 15.0.2.389). Please check changelog.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, there is an update to the April 2018 Report Server software that fixes the EXPORT DATA issue.

Thanks very much. Was confused because we couldn't find an "April 2018" RS release, but I'm guessing it's still called March 2018 but is updated. We're going to give that a try - appreciated.

Hello

Where to find the update please?

Many thanks

Asma

Downloaded & installed the update (version 15.0.2.402) but the export still doesn't work,

RavinderSunkara
Advocate II
Advocate II

Team also please update when we will have fix for this export data. Users are unable to download data for reporting and validation purposes. 

PowerBI Team,

Request you to provide an update regarding the export data issue please.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.