Frequent Visitor

tables are empty in sccm power bi trmplate

Data is sent to Azure SQL we can see that, however tables are empty. Tables named as %tablename%_staging are all contains data but %tablename% tables all are empty. We changed references to the tables to staging ones and we can see dasboard is working. What may be the problem ? regards

Frequent Visitor

Re: tables are empty in sccm power bi trmplate

This is likely caused because the scheduled task we set up can't find the bcp/sqlcmd tools under the default install folder (we understand why, but that fix would take longer).

Instead, we made a (recent) change to include these tools under "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Business Platform Solution Templates\Microsoft-SCCMTemplate" - if you download the most recent installer, this should go away.

Frequent Visitor

I downloaded the most recent installer and this still seems to be an issue.

Frequent Visitor

This still seems to be an issue in the lastest build.  This was working for me in early December, but now the data load at the end of the installation runs for a long time and seems to time out.  I see data in the staging tables, but that's it.

Occasional Visitor

I installed template yesterday. Schedule was set for the night. No data in any table.

Why data is not importing?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for reporting this!

Can you please email us at pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com with any errors you saw during provisioning and the content of the task scheduler operational log (wevtutil epl Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler/Operational file_name_here.evtx)?