Regular Visitor

If you have set up a Twitter template after February 20th please read [Action Required]

A number of Logic App users have had their SQL connections broken inside their Logic App. Since the Twitter template was updated to use a SQL step, it is possible that your Logic App may need to be fixed as well (if you set things up after February 20th).

In order to find your Logic App please log into your Azure portal and find the resrouce group that contains the Logic App. If you have not renamed your resource group the name of your resource group with start with SolutionTemplate-

The Logic App inside the resource group will have a random GUID but you should be able to tell by the resource type which will say Logic App.

Once you go into your Logic App please follow the guide here:

https://procsi.blob.core.windows.net/blog-images/Restore-Connections.pdf

Frequent Visitor

Re: If you have set up a Twitter template after February 20th please read [Action Required]

Hi,

While installing the solution, I have selected the query strings or tweets as @MSPowerBI OR @Azure. Once the solution is deployed, I wish to change query string as @abc OR @SBSNow. In which tables or components, I have to make the changes, so that my Power BI report can display the corresponding tweets.

Frequent Visitor

Re: If you have set up a Twitter template after February 20th please read [Action Required]

While deploying the solution, I have chosen @MSPowerBI OR @Azure as my query string or tweets interested. Now, I wish to modify the solution, so that it will display the tweet info for @abc or @sbsnews.  Which places I have to modify in solution, in order to reflect the tweets info in Power BI report.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello,

If you would like to make changes to the keywords please follow this guide over here:

https://github.com/Microsoft/BusinessPlatformApps/tree/dev/Source/Apps/Microsoft/Released/Microsoft-...

If you have any more questions do let us know!

Justyna