Regular Visitor

Guide for using Microsoft accounts with Twitter template

[ Edited ]

In order to connect using a Microsoft account you will need to provide us with your domain directory.

You can find this in one of two ways. If you belong to more than one domain directory, choose from those listed when you click on your email in the top right hand corner: 

domainMultiple.png

If you belong to a single domain, simply hover over your email address in the same place:

domain.png

In this case, the domain is: richtkhotmail.362.onmicrosoft.com.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Guide for using Microsoft accounts with Twitter template

Hi,

This does not work. the only account directory I can see is eblancheoutlook and when I try to connect to it, I get an error message telliing me that's there is a mistake ...

Regular Visitor

Hello,

Sorry to hear the solution isn't working for you. Could you please e-mail us with details at pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com ? We will take a look at what is going wrong first thing in the morning (PST time). In the meantime, if you happen to be using Edge could you please verify that things are still not working in a different browser? We currently have some navigation bugs with Edge we are fixing, so I just want to rule that out.

Justyna

Frequent Visitor

When I try to connect to Azure it says bad request.

Tennant GUID seems to be emty.

Additional technical information:
Correlation ID: 4e01ea05-8e07-49f6-9400-69812f0a4166
Timestamp: 2017-04-13 09:01:47Z
AADSTS90002: Requested tenant identifier '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' is not valid. Tenant identifiers may not be an empty GUID.

I do have an Azure subscription (MSDN)

Frequent Visitor

When I try to connect to Azure I get a bad reuest message after logging in.

Tennant GUID seems to be empty.

Frequent Visitor

Virrr - Connecting to Azure using Personal Microsoft accounts (created by you) is currently not working. This is an Azure issue and not something we can fix on our end. The Azure team is actively investigating the issue.

Azure team fixed the issue with Azure using Personal Microsoft accounts this last week.