Regular Visitor

Brand/Campaign Management for Facebook - Blank Queries

Hello, 

I set up an Azure trial account and set up the pbix file. All my queries, save for the calendar, time, and demographic queries are blank. The only metric pulled is the name of the facebook page.

I looked into the database in Azure via the explorer, and noticed that the corresponding tables are all empty. No posts. No insights. 

This is a facebook page with regular post and comment activity and a few thousand fans. What do I need to check or change to make sure that the SQL database is being populated? I have given it roughly two hours to allow everything to populate and still nothing. 

Is this a setting I need to change on my facebook page?

Thank you.

Re: Brand/Campaign Management for Facebook - Blank Queries

I am struggling with the same issue.

Regular Visitor

It appears we're not alone - similar issues have popped up, or so I've seen. 

I'm grateful that a lot of work went into this, and that it's free, but it's fairly clear that this was modeled after the twitter management dashboard and quickly rolled out (some of the language still refers to tweets). 

I know facebook's page manager settings are complex, and there are multiple ways to get to the info (graph API, facebook api, etc), but it would be really nice to be able to pinpoint easily how to get this working. If this solution is as good as it looks, my company will probably go ahead and just purchase the full Azure subscription as it's an easier way for us to run and manage an SQL server. 

BUT - it's contingent on us being able to integrate this and other apps rather easily. 

Frequent Visitor

Hey Guys,

Would you mind sending an email to pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com and one of us will pick it up and give you a hand with it?

Many thanks,

Cat

Frequent Visitor

{URGENT}

Hi,

Could anyone please share the solution to this problem if they've solved it. I have a similar problem with a customer. 

We mailed at pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com, but no response has been recieved.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor

Hi shreya_garg,

Can you please email me at catdor@microsoft.com and cc the alias provided? (pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com)

We'll schedule a call and work through it.

Thanks,

Cat