Highlighted
New Contributor

Word wrap in Table/Matrix Table

Any plan to add functionality to word wrap column in table/matrix table?

Re: Word wrap in Table/Matrix Table

Oh I would give teeth for that!

Frequent Visitor

Work wrap is also NOT support with cards etc.  Much needed enhancement!

Especially problematic when you are trying to display message-like information.  User can get it on hover over, but is a srappy experience.

Frequent Visitor

We use Power BI to display survey response data. The lack of wordwrap is horrible for handling open-ended responses.

Yes this is defo needded.....Its available in the card visual but not in matrix/tables.

Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

I don't believe it is available in the card visual either.  If it is please share how you accomplished word wrap on a card!

New Contributor

Yes we are collecting data in surveys and people add their comments and it is very hard to read the full comments in table since word wrap is not available, i'm sure there are lot of other usre cases.

Power BI Team

We are adding word wrap to column headers in table in this next release! And shortly after we plan to add row header word wrap for matrix. We want to do more than that as well, but we have some big work that is starting for our matrix visual that will take most of our resources for table/matrix for a bit. It's a pretty major overhaul and we know you are going to love it, so try to have a little patience Smiley Happy