Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

PowerBI and SharePoint Embed

[ Edited ]

Hello, I was wondering if we could get an update on this idea from the people who are working on it:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/6740156-embed-in-sharepoint-offic...

It has been months since we have heard anything from the team on this, and I would love to see some response to this, as I am sure many others are awaiting such a response. Is this still going to be implemented into SharePoint? Also, is there any timeline as to when this will be rolled out?

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Team

Re: PowerBI and SharePoint Embed

All Replies

Yes, this is a huge need for us as well.

Power BI does WONDERFUL things, especially for smaller businesses or departments but it needs SharePoint integration to support Enterprise level customers and deployments.

Power BI Team

Hi there! We are actively working on that right now! We are testing it out internally with Microsoft users currently, and once the kinks are out of it, we will release it for y'all!

Regular Visitor

Hello, and thank you very much for a prompt response! Do you have any estimates as to when it will be rolled out?

That's great news, can the team please feel free to post back updates to the ideas threads as the process moves through development?

It really helps us as users to understand where things are at and feel more invested in the product, thanks!

Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hello Amanda,

Do you have any estimated time of when it will be rolled out? Please let us know, thanks!

Power BI Team

Regular Visitor

Hello Lukaszp, thank you very much for the response.

Highlighted
Power BI Team

Folks! I finally have good news! We just shipped a web part for SharePoint Online, check it out: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/integrate-power-bi-reports-in-sharepoint-online/