Power BI Admin

Have more questions? Post to the Ideas Forum!

[ Edited ]

Didn't get to ask all your questions? Post to the Ideas Forum

The Power BI Team wants to hear your thoughts. Keep the conversation going! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Power BI Admin

Re: Have more questions? Post to the Ideas Forum!

If you find an outage or bug please post at the Issues forum.

Visitor

When we can expect power bi in ssrs2016

Visitor

Power BI and RLS

Hi All

I am a new user of power BI . We have built sales Dashboard for our client and we have a sales hierarchy with Sales Manager,Area Manager and Sales Rep. We need to authenticate users through Active directory and then filter the dashboard according to the users using Manage Roles (RLS). There are about 300 employees.Should every employee hold a Power BI Pro account to be ablr to view dashboards where RLS is applied? If so it would cost the client a lot.Is there a work around? Any help is appresciated.Thanks

Occasional Visitor

Creating Report (non-graph) with Mapping/Drillable upto Transactions

Hi, 

I am new with PowerBI and we are yet to procure the Pro License.

But I would like to check first if its possible to create a Report (Non-graph) in this tool such as the following:

Sales                   xxxx ---> drillable upto the Transactions level

Cos of Sales        xxxx ---> drillable upto the Transactions level

Gross Profit         xxxx ---> calculation 

Behaves like a Pivot Table whereby when double-clicked, we can zoom into the details.

Or something that behave like report mapping (AccCodes mapped to certain Report Categories).

Thank you to advise.

Occasional Visitor

Hi! I am a new user of PowerBI, I am currently creating a Survey CSAT report and I am having trouble because of the data. Normally, survey is assigned to a once particular country but in this case, it can be two or more.

The goal is to have a clickable list of country and show the Overall score (formula: Top 2 box / # of survey) and a bar graph of the survey. Please see imae below which Philippines is a sample graph data.

Sample Data and Report.png

If you have a solution to my problem, can you reply to this message or please provide me your contact e-mail.

Thanks,

JM