02-02-2017 03:54 PM - edited 02-02-2017 03:57 PM
Join us for an intensive three-day, hands-on boot camp that will allow you to hit the ground running with Power BI. Geared specifically towards Excel users who have never used Power BI, this course takes you from opening the Power BI Desktop for the first time to publishing live, interactive dashboards. Power BI Desktop allows rapid collection and cleaning of data and creates a relational database of the data on the fly. But the best part is that once this work is done it provides access to compelling dashboards that are attractive, interactive and best of all incredibly easy to both build and refresh.
Course at a Glance
Topics covered over the three days will include:
- Data sourcing and transformation
- Data modelling and DAX measures
- Working with data visualizations
- Publishing Power BI solutions
- Sharing dashboards with others
- Scheduling refreshes
- Configuring alerts, and more!
Accountants, analysts and data professionals who are responsible for building business intelligence reports. No previous knowledge of Power BI is needed to register.
No prior experience with Power BI or Power BI Desktop is required but this is a hands-on course. Participants should bring a laptop running the free version of Power BI Desktop for Windows.
- Three full days of hands-on, in-class instruction
- Coffee breaks
- Both a physical and digital copy of M is for (Data) Monkey
- A certificate of attendance (for claiming Professional Development credits)
- Example files based on real world issues (including completed versions for later review)
Visit http://xlguru.ca/data2dashboards for full details and registration.