Highlighted
VP Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Toronto Power BI 1st anniversary (Mississauga): -2016 Power BI enhancement, Power App Introduction

Key new Power BI feature added in 2016,Presentation on “Introduction to Power App" , Demo: - Esri Map integration with Power BI, Networking
Microsoft Mississauga
1950 Meadowvale Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario CA
Start: 02/24/2017 5:30:PM
End: 02/24/2017 7:30:PM

Hello every one,

Thanks of joining Microsoft Power BI Toronto group. Since our last meeting our group membership increase from 157 to 256 members. This meeting agenda will be to welcome new members, discuss key new Power BI feature added in 2016, Introduction to Power App and Continuing Microsoft Power BI Toronto group journey to Provide forum for Business Intelligence professionals in the Toronto area.

Note: - To help members from East end of GTA, I organized separate meetup (Same Agenda) at Microsoft Toronto office on February 16,2017. Please select location close to you

In this meetup, we will cover in detail

• Key new Power BI feature added in 2016.
    • Please send reply with feature you want us to cover during this meet up
  • Ask expert session to provide quick help.
  • Presentation on “Introduction to Power App” by Microsoft development team, Toronto.
  • Demo: - Esri Map integration with Power BI.
  • Networking: - for members to interact and learn from other members how they are using Power BI in organization.

I am also looking for presenter for future meeting. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Hope to see you all for 1st anniversary (Power BI Toronto user group) event on February 16,2017

Agenda

• 5:30 PM to 5:45 PM: - Welcome new members
  • 5:45 PM to 6:00 PM: - Demo: - Esri Map integration with Power BI by Group member Ashraf
  • 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM: - Introduction to Power App by Vivek Patel
    • Introducing PowerApps
    • Using Power BI assets in your Power App
    • Future integration possibilities
  • 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM: - Key feature added to Power BI in 2016
  • 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM: - Q&A and Networking

Note: -

Instruction for Parking and direction is attached in Link

Microsoft Mississauga Direction-MPR Directions 2015.jpg