Frequent Visitor

Let's Talk Power BI with Avi Singh (Fridays 9AM Pacific) - a Power BI Q&A and Live Discussion Forum

20170203_Lets_Talk_PowerBI_Square_for_PBI_Community_Events.png

Register: http://www.avising.com/talk-powerbi/

Hello, I am Avi Singh. I was "maybe" an average Excel user, but I became Extra-Ordinary when I discovered Power BI. Now I love talking about Power BI. So much so that I have dedicated an hour on Friday's to talk with YOU about Power BI. 

This is Q&A and discussion forum - there is NO presentation from me - so bring your questions and comments about anything and everything Power BI. How to best start learning Power BI, how to deploy Power BI within your organization, how to make a career move towards Power BI, Query/M questions, complex DAX measure got you stumped, Custom Visuals, Gateways, should you name your 2 children "Power" and "BI"...ask me anything. Join me Fridays and let's talk Power BI.

About Avi Singh

Avi Singh is a Power BI trainer and consultant based out of Seattle. He is a Microsoft MVP, co-author of the top-selling book "Power Pivot and Power BI: An Excel User's Guide" and a regular speaker at conferences and user events.

Avi has personally experienced the transformation and empowerment that Power BI can bring, going from an Excel user to building large-scale Power BI solutions. Now, he's on a mission to spread the word and share the knowledge.