02-08-2017 02:05 PM - edited 02-08-2017 02:06 PM
Hello every one,
Thanks of joining Microsoft Power BI Toronto group. Since our last meeting our group membership increase from 157 to 256 members. This meeting agenda will be to welcome new members, discuss key new Power BI feature added in 2016, Introduction to Power App and Continuing Microsoft Power BI Toronto group journey to Provide forum for Business Intelligence professionals in the Toronto area.
Note: - To help members from west end of GTA, I organized separate meetup (Same Agenda) at Microsoft Mississauga office on February 24,2017. Please select location close to you
In this meetup, we will cover in detail
- Key new Power BI feature added in 2016.
- Please send reply with feature you want us to cover during this meet up
- Ask expert session to provide quick help.
- Presentation on “Introduction to Power App” by Microsoft development team, Toronto.
- Demo: - Esri Map integration with Power BI.
- Networking: - for members to interact and learn from other members how they are using Power BI in organization.
I am also looking for presenter for future meeting. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Hope to see you all for 1st anniversary (Power BI Toronto user group) event on February 16,2017
- 5:30 PM to 5:45 PM: - Welcome new members
- 5:45 PM to 6:00 PM: - Demo: - Esri Map integration with Power BI by Group member Ashraf
- 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM: - Introduction to Power App by Milos Glisic (Microsoft development team Lead)
- Introducing PowerApps
- Using Power BI assets in your Power App
- Future integration possibilities
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM: - Key feature added to Power BI in 2016
- 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM: - Q&A and Networking
-Elevator in the building stops working at 5pm.Members need to register at security deck to get Elevator access
-Provide confirmation to attend meeting by February 15,2017. Security will allow pre-approved list of members only. Members will be required to present ID in order to get access to 12th floor.
-Underground Paid parking is available at 222 Bay St.