Frequent Visitor

Question regarding Navigation Preview

The new Navigation will be helpful in allowing me to give the reports a more meaningful title and I like a lot of the suggestions that have been made for changes and improvements. 

I actually have the need to be be able to get a listing of all the reports and it would be helpful to be export or print the information from this list. If I try to print from the layout currently it only allows me to print the reports currently showing on the screen.

Not sure if this would be helpful for anyone else or could someone point me in a direction to be able to easily extract a list of the dashboards.

thanks

Nicola

Re: Question regarding Navigation Preview

Hi Nicola,

You are using the new navigatino preview that looks like the below image, correct? If so, you can just hit CTRL+P from this index page to get the list printed. 

Contentlist.jpg

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi Ajay

Yes I am and that's what I was expecting but when I do that, only the details that appear on the screen will print out on one page. If I want to get the full list I need to scroll through and print out each page. I have tried that in Edge and Chrome and get the same result.

thanks

Nicola

is this GA now? its still showing as a preview option.. but i belive it has been pushed to all users who hadnt opted in for it.. can you confirm?

Power BI Team

Yes, the new navigation is now the default, except for any users that have opted-out of it explicitly.