Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

billjelen

iPad Version 7.3 Won't Load Small Dashboard

I have a demo data set that I use in my seminars. 563 rows in table 1, 2 other small lookup tables. 

I built a dashboard in Power BI Desktop. The dashboard loads fine in my phone, appearing in about 5-10 seconds.

But when I try to display the dashboard on the iPad, I can choose the Dashboard but it never loads. I get a spinning circle for 5, 10, 15 minutes.

Other dashboards that used to work on the iPad will not load either. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but same problem. 

The iPad has not upgraded to IOS 10 yet. It has 1.6 GB free. Version 8.4 (12H143). Is IOS 10 required for Power BI?

Thanks for any pointers.

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@billjelen

I haven't encountered your issue after testing with many datasets, the data amount can be from 10 rows to 100K rows. The data can be rendered properly on my environment (Power BI version 9.1 IOS 9.3.5 IPAD 3). Please update your Power BI mobile App into latest version and try again.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors