Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dmytroshk

iOS logon issue

Hi, couldn't get to my app on iPhone 6 (iOS 10.2.1). App shut down every time i'd tried to loggon. Desktop and Web logoned fine. I had tried get to the app with my colleague's email and password. And it worked fine. I re-installed the application and got the same result.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Today everything work fine 🙂 I just re-installed the app and logon without any problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dmytroshk,

Can you share some detail content of your operations? I test to login in my account without any issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Well, I had used iOS app last week without any problem. Yesterday I had shut down app every time I tried to logon. I'd tried other phone and other account on my phone. It's work fine. The problem is with my account when I use it in mobile app, I think. No idea what can I do with this )

Today everything work fine 🙂 I just re-installed the app and logon without any problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors