Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eliotr
Frequent Visitor

filter lost on mobile dashboard

when i add a tile to a dashboard then to mobile view, with the filter (product name is '...') everything works up to the point that i tap the tile on the mobile dashboard to get a bigger view at which point the product name filter is no longer applied and i get my whole product database showing. I didnt have this problem last month and am thinking it started when i upgraded the BI desktop. any idea whats changed to cause this?

cheers,

eliot

eliotdashboard tile.jpgdashboard tile focus.jpg.png

6 REPLIES 6
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@eliotr

We have reproduced similar issue when going to big view via clicking dashboard in Power BI Mobile. We have already reported this issue internally.

Regards,

thanks simon, good to know...

Hi @eliotr, @doug_haines,

The issue was resolved a few days ago. Please update us if it is no the case.

eliotr
Frequent Visitor

hi @RomiK

seemed to be working great up until a few days ago when the focus view stopped updating new sales data i.e. sales visible on tile didnt match on focus view.

regards,

eliot

Is this still happening today? Can you make sure you are using the latest version of the app?

doug_haines
Frequent Visitor

I am seeing the same issue with all our mobile dashboards. When a tile is selected and focus mode is viewed it appears all the filters have been removed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors