Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jodur
Frequent Visitor

failure adding windows 10 mobile Live to starmenu

After watching some tutorial video's i saw i was possible to create live tiles on the start menu of windows mobile.

I currenty have a dashboard where the total revenue is reported. I tried to pin the dashboard tile to my start menu, but i always get a failure "Failed to pin the dashboard tiles. Please try again later".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried another device (Lumia 650) and installed the Power BI App. On this phone it was working!

So i decided to uninstall the App on my orignal device and reinstalled it again.

After reininstalling the app, the live title is working.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jodur,

I can success pin the dashboard to my start menu, can you share some detail content?

In addition, does this issue only appear on the specify dashboard or each dashboards?

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I tried it again on a different dataset and report and a newly created dashboard. The error is still the same.

What more details do you want?

I have a report with a tile (type card) were i show the total revenue of our company until this year.

The tile is placed on a dashbord. In windows mobile i try to create a live tile from the dashboard, with the option "pin to start".

I always get the error "Failed to pin the dashboard tile.Please try again later"

I have the latest windows Power BI App (Version: 3217.30228.1069.0)

I am on the OS Build: 10.0.14393.953 (No Insider programm)

Hi @jodur,

If you use other device to test, does this issue still appeared?

Regard,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I tried another device (Lumia 650) and installed the Power BI App. On this phone it was working!

So i decided to uninstall the App on my orignal device and reinstalled it again.

After reininstalling the app, the live title is working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors