Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

What makes PowerBI Android app incompatible?

Well aside from the fact that I have an old phone Samsung S3. would that be enough to mark it as incompatible to PowerBI android app? I installed BlueStack and tried to install PowerBI it also says "Not Compatible" but I am more concerned on my old S3 phone being incompatible with PowerBI app... Is there a specific Android version that's compatible with the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

The minimum version support of power bi mobile(android)  is 5.0, you can refer to below article to know more about this:

Get started with the Power BI for Android mobile app

Note:

Power BI can run on a number of different Android phones. Your phone needs to be running the Android 5.0 operating system, or later. To check on your phone, go to Settings > About device > Android version.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

The minimum version support of power bi mobile(android)  is 5.0, you can refer to below article to know more about this:

Get started with the Power BI for Android mobile app

Note:

Power BI can run on a number of different Android phones. Your phone needs to be running the Android 5.0 operating system, or later. To check on your phone, go to Settings > About device > Android version.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Okay that figures... thank you all for the input.

Hi @vondes, I suggest you start your own thread... please create your own topic. I'm not sure anyone is going to answer that here. But I'm pretty sure many people would be glad to assist you with your inquiry - but again start your own thread.

Thanks

jennyjfoy
Regular Visitor

Power BI is well compatible with the latest versions of Android Not compatible for old versions of phones. 

300-115 pdf

ellbe
Employee
Employee

Power BI is compatible with Android OS 5.0 and up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors