Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mgmutha
Regular Visitor

Single filters apply on multiple page in the Mobile App

Hi,

I have to create a page which will be used for Filters such as Year Filters, Month Filters, Item Group Filters, Location Filters, etc. this filters will applied in next pages were we Graphs are presented. 

Is there is any option to configure, so that i can be used on Mobile App ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Currently – filters are not available on phones. To achieve filtering functionality you may use report level filters on your report. Note that those filters will be implemented on all pages of the report however, they will not be editable using the mobile client.

You may also use slicers to achieve page level filter functionality – however, I am not sure it will meet your exact requirements since slicers are page level. Filters are supported on tablets – simply use the filter pane on the right hand side of the report.

We encourage you to voice your opinion – we currently have an active idea to add filters to the phone clients here – you may vote for this idea and share your opinions and requirements.

Thanks,

Roy Gal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mgmutha,

You can try to use report level filter to achieve your requirement:

Add a filter to a Power BI report (in Editing view)

BTW, you can't modify the filter items on mobile.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng,

Thanks for your reply. 

But my requirement is use filters on Mobile App and this filters will apply to multiple pages.

User need an option to apply multiple filters and based on that different types of graphs should be populated. It is available ?

Hi,

Currently – filters are not available on phones. To achieve filtering functionality you may use report level filters on your report. Note that those filters will be implemented on all pages of the report however, they will not be editable using the mobile client.

You may also use slicers to achieve page level filter functionality – however, I am not sure it will meet your exact requirements since slicers are page level. Filters are supported on tablets – simply use the filter pane on the right hand side of the report.

We encourage you to voice your opinion – we currently have an active idea to add filters to the phone clients here – you may vote for this idea and share your opinions and requirements.

Thanks,

Roy Gal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors