Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

khnguyen98

Reports on Power BI Android phone showed blank

Hello all,

I've created a simple report using scorecard grid and simple data grid. We are using SQL 2016 Mobile Report Publisher to create and publish the reports. The reports worked great on iPhone as well as on the web browser. 

However when I test on Android phone (os version 5.0, and then android app is the latest version just downloaded today), the reports are blank (white screen with a blue line in the middle). I've tested on another Android phone and it showed the same issue. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Khoi,
There's a new version of the app out now which should fix the issue you were seeing.
Can you try it out and update is if everything is working now?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi @khnguyen98,

Are you using SQL Server 16 reports or Power BI with custom visuals?

if the latter, issue should be resolved.

Please let us know if this stil occurs.

Hi RomiK,

Thank you for the information. I'm using SQL Server 16 Reporting Services and using SQL 16 Mobile Report Pubslisher. No, it's still happening with Android Power BI app. On the Android phones are still showing blank screen with a line in the middle.

The iOS devices are working just fine. The browser works fine as well.

Thank you.

Khoi

Hi Khoi,
There's a new version of the app out now which should fix the issue you were seeing.
Can you try it out and update is if everything is working now?
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@khnguyen98 This is a known issue in Power BI. Find the link below:

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/Custom-Visuals-no-longer-working-with-iPhone-app/m-p/296...

Currently works for iPhone but Andriod users still facing issues. Hope this will be fixed soon !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors