Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Report Icons - new feature in the Jan 2017 release - does not appear to work

I have been trying to test the new feature where a report in the service display of all reports should display a special icon IF a Mobile Report view has been created in Desktop.  Per the release notes, after running the update, I added MOBILE REPORT VIEWS to several different reports in Desktop and then published them to the service.  I then displayed all of the reports in the list available in service "My Workspace" display.  Expected - I would see several icons showing the Mobile Report special icon.  None were displayed.

- Repeated this test with several reports.  Also carried out this test with a brand new report.  In all cases, I would publish the report to the service but no matter what I did, the report icon did not appear.

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor

Re: Report Icons - new feature in the Jan 2017 release - does not appear to work

@pwickwire

This icon is only available in phone app but not Power BI Service.

Report Icons - new feature in the Jan 2017 release - does not appear to work_1.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super Contributor

Re: Report Icons - new feature in the Jan 2017 release - does not appear to work

@pwickwire

This icon is only available in phone app but not Power BI Service.

Report Icons - new feature in the Jan 2017 release - does not appear to work_1.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

Frequent Visitor

My mistake.  I see the icons when I look at MY WORKSPACE on my phone.