Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MiguelSaldana77
Resolver I
Resolver I

Problem with Background Image on Mobiles

Hi, The Background of my Reportes are not appear on mobiles. I remember 1month ago wer working ok, I don´t Know if Was a change of version.  Could anyone help me with this ?Image_Mobile.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
willjoe

background-attachment: fixed in CSS, at best, does not work well in mobile browsers, and at worst is not even supported by the most widely used mobile browsers. You can ditch this idea completely and let the background scroll on small screens using media queries. Or get around it with a small fix.

Regards,

Willjoe

Nazimus

Hello team,

I had the same issue where background page image was displaying correctly on PC or from Web navigator but not the case from Android application,

To fix the issue, I uploaded the background image in : Canva settings instead of Wallpaper (Both options are in Report page format).

Hope this will help;

Best regards

Nazim

romarqu

Hi,

For now mobile app Power BI just show background image in the dashboard view, not in the report.

Hey,

We have it on our backlog to enable background image for landscape reports.

Stay tuned.

Thanks, Maya

Hey,

Is this issue solved or not Yet ?

Hey @saadeddine ,

Yes, report background image in landscape view is support also in Power BI Mobile apps.

Thanks, Maya

Hi Mshenhav,

thanks for your reply, but i am still not able to see the Wave wallpaper theme while browsing the report from the Mobile App?

Any advise to solve this isse?

yarivm
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi

Background color is supported on mobile devices, yet background images are not. Did you set a background image? If not, what platform (PowerBI, Report Server) and what device are you using?

Please provide the above information to our support team mpbisup@microsoft.com

Thanks

Yariv

Dear @yarivm

We are also facing the same issue, as we have branding done with our BG image, and its not working in mobile.

Will this feature available in future releases?

Br,

SHams

Hi,  

Yes I set a background image and I remember that this background was appearing well in every device. i say this because i worked hard to set correctly position the image.  This problem is only with Iphones and Android devices.

Anyone have the same problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors